Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scandalous??? NOT


No disrespect to Roman Catholics out there,, but I can't understand why they keep calling the story of Father Cutie (yes, that's his name, really, I'm not kidding, google it) a SCANDAL,,, pictures surfaced of him canoodling with a woman,,,did you hear me--- woman-- adult female!! A modern day hero, breaker of stereotypical molds---- and might I add,,, not hard to look at-- Way to go Father!!!
You should be "embraced" by RC hierarchy -touted as the new look of priesthood---guaranteed increased membership,, maybe even mine!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have many issues with the RC....and I am one. I always wonder why they worship Mary.....yes, I know she is Jesus's mother....but..??? And I do not think another man can listen toy your sins and absolve you!!And.....I have enever agreed that priests must remain celebate....they should eb able to have a wife and family!! That priest is a hottie for SURE!!! xoxoxoxoxo

October 03, 2009 8:00 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I agree, he sure is hot.. and good for him..

July 02, 2010 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home