Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"


(disgustedly)
"There's always the empty adjoining bedroom," I suggest, not wanting to disturb the so soundly sleeping menagerie.
"Billy!! Move-- Nowwwww!!!"
Billy rolls his eyes at Frank, unmoved by firm tone of voice.
Alpha male wins-- Billy's in the next room,,, but I'm finding it most uncomfortable not being able to move!!!
(please disregard the fat, hairy, spider-veined leg with attached huge foot. Alpha male told me to cover it up before he snapped the pic,, but being the superalpha and omega female,,, I took offense,, saying, "What's wrong with my leg?? Now I see--- Dang-- he's always right!!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Jo, a retired teacher said...

You're back. Your foot looks lovely; the animals look comfortable. Looking forward to more posts.

September 24, 2008 12:43 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Just one big, happy? family.

September 24, 2008 8:29 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'ms so glad you're back! Your foot looks fine - just a cute photo of feet and fur!!

September 24, 2008 8:37 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I'm laughing too hard to comment! By the way, I sleep with one leg over the covers too! Great pic though! Hahahahahahahaha!

September 27, 2008 11:03 AM  
Blogger L. said...

Thanks for your visit today....I hope that you will come back soon!

Yes, three grandchildren in less than two years! Such blessings!

: )

September 27, 2008 7:34 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Hi Susan! So nice to see you back. I'm still jet lagged but I had to see what you were up to. Your feet and your furry friends look lovely.

October 18, 2008 3:42 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Your picture reminds me how I often sleep! I found your blog via my friend Kay's blog....I've been lurking..not saying anything!

Nice to meet you!

December 02, 2008 6:33 PM  
Blogger Raymonty said...

Interesting photo! This 'Old Dog' likes dogs and please say hello to your friend.

January 09, 2009 8:00 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I found your blog over at Kays. I loved the picture of your pets on the bed. I just have my kitty gracie now but we used to have a 95 lb lab that thought she was petite! I'll visit again...thank you!

March 01, 2009 12:09 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Start blogging again...I already did.

July 13, 2009 8:41 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Start blogging.

July 13, 2009 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home