Saturday, June 07, 2008

Walking Tips!!



Note to Self!!


Before embarking on walking trek around the lake you might want to keep in mind:


1. Don't drink your daily suggested serving of water just before leaving--- Elevator UP!!! doesn't work any more--- in fact it comes crashing down as I round the last corner and target toilet is within sight!!!


2. On Monday nights, you might want to choose the path less travelled,, through the woods, thereby avoiding Compost Bins and affiliated rank stench of rotting organics!!


3. And oh, as for air-drying your newly shampooed hair with that Suave coconut smell you love-black flies love it too!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Mmmm, coconut... I'm gonna hafta get me some of that!

How long a walk is it? If you have a compost bin- less route figured out by the time I get home! LOL!

Enjoy!
G.

June 07, 2008 7:41 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Walking? How crazy is that????? Hehehehehe

June 07, 2008 10:14 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Coconut and black flies? Thanks for the "heads up." I have the same problem with needing a toilet on trips. Luckily, my husband does, too so he's not exasperated with me. :-)

June 07, 2008 11:22 PM  
Blogger H said...

Hahahahaha. I'd like some of that shampoo too, Nan.

Though tell me about treks/ trips and toilets. I have the smallest bladder, I think, this side of GMT.

June 08, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hi G--it's about 6.7km--
Tuffysmom--Yeah, I know it's crazy--but my fat cells are multiplying like rabbits and I'm just trying to keep their reproductivity at bay!!
Musings:I hope it's the coconut and not something else attracting them!!!
H--ha, childbearing takes its toll on bladders!!

June 08, 2008 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home