Monday, May 12, 2008

Phew!!!


I made a conscious decision to focus on the positives-- the wondrous bounties my children and theirs have brought me-- Philip was already here, having spent the night so his "I love you, mom" started the day off perfectly-(actually afternoon,, I slept in) Mike called from Halifax-just knowing he and his family are within driving distance makes everyday special--- Jennah brought Lexy over, bearing much appreciated luxury bath items! Seeing the love between her and Lexy is so gratifying and fulfilling, words can't describe! Jeremy came by with flowers---I didn't want a repeat performance of last year's complete breakdown when he hugged me!! So I steeled myself for his embrace, and just savoured the feeling of love---- Jason had phoned earlier in the week from Alberta,, and Austin had spent the night before at our house--- I got through--but today my "muscles" ache from the effort of trying not to focus on the one who got away!! I love all you guys so much,, thank you for bringing so much joy and happiness to my life--- you are my life----

3 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day. You even got to sleep in..I didn't..hehehehe..had to watch Coro Street and then get on the road to get home.
Had a great time at the Dance..hope you did too. Will be posting the pictures on Facebook shortly.
Love Marsh

May 12, 2008 3:56 PM  
Blogger H said...

Awww. That's a lovely pic Nan.

I hate buying into the hype of these 'Hallmark' days... but... happy mother's day Nannan! Love you.

May 13, 2008 2:48 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Tuffysmom-love the pictures on Facebook-- i watched Coro St too-in bed!
H-Love you everyday -know what you mean about those cheesy days--

May 17, 2008 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home