Sunday, April 27, 2008

*&^% or get off the Pot!!


Just going to tip toe lightly into the waters---- See how far I dare go-- really miss you guys--- especially H who's not on facebook--

So I knew yesterday was going to be a tsunami of epic proportions-- felt the tremors and warning signs weeks in advance-- didn't know how to prepare,where to run- how to find higher ground-- you see not only was it five years, the days coincided for the first time--which meant replaying every minute-

I thought maybe we should get away--- but where--- and in reality, I didn't watnt to escape--- I merely wanted to survive-

said prayers with special friends and reconnected with steadfast hearts--- planted flowers--- walked-- cried--- and

today? the aftermath?

Survival.

6 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Nan darling, HUG!

You're surrounded by everyone you love, and I KNOW you'll be absolutely fine.

Sending you lots and lots of love dearest Nan.

If I may say: It's lovely to see you back.

Facebook... hmmm. I just can't seem to get on it. Just can't! Perhaps someday...

April 28, 2008 3:35 AM  
Blogger H said...

I forgot to add... I've missed you so so so much!

Please don't stop blogging. Please.

April 28, 2008 3:36 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

My heart is always with you guys..I think of you often,and I'm so glad to see you back!!

Love as always Cheryl

April 28, 2008 7:45 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Well, like it or not, Spring is here - time for us to turn our faces to the sun like thirsty little flowers, and just let it warm us. In a way, it's consoling to realize that our aftermath will always come just as the earth is awakening. We are the lilies-of-the-valley, tenderly cared for by our loved ones who have passed into the Divine Garden (to paraphrase Abdu'l-Baha). We will survive because they care for us so well. I just wish it were a little less painful to sprout and bloom!
Love to you always,
Michelle

April 29, 2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I've missed your blog. It makes me feel like we are closer than an arctic flight away from each other.

What did you think of the song? I can burn it on a CD if you have trouble finding it... Kind of a neat Scottish artist...

Maybe, I will have to take your lead and FINALLY get my blog moving again... I've been meaning to get into it again... so much happening that I want to talk about, but to do it... that's the tough part...

I think you've sparked me!
G.

April 29, 2008 6:02 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Darling H-- Facebook is definitely not the forum for your creative genius--and I have have missed you dearly!!

Funnyface: You are ever close to our hearts
Mikki: So beautifully put-- the sun seems to have opened us up again--remewed hope!

Lovely G: I've so missed our fellowship-- haven't had time to find that song yet-- do you have a link to it?

April 29, 2008 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home