Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Amons in Canada!!!




The best thing that's happened in the past six months
---a dream come true-
Mike and his family have come home---- although with no hint of global warming in these parts, they may well be second guessing that decision!!But aren't they beautiful.. Alex and Madison-- We love them dearly!!
And speaking of cold weather,, I should have known those begonias I planted at the grave would be WOEBEGONIAS!!! Thanks to the frost two nights ago!!! Hellooo?? It's supposed to be spring!!

4 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Your grandchildren are all such a visual treat Nan!

Well some parts have frosty springs, and here summer's just about burning our bottoms off. My bed gives off heat waves at night. But I'm determined to see how far I can stretch my resolution not to turn on the aircon. My family thinks I need counselling.

May 01, 2008 3:25 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

What beautiful pictures...your grandkids are so beautiful. Thank God the legacy of Mom and Dad's good looks passed on to the next generation!!! It's funny, but I seem to forget that time is passing by and I was still picturing Madison as a new born baby.
Thinking of you always...Marsh

May 01, 2008 8:45 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

What beautiful children!

May 02, 2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Thank you all for confirming their beauty!!

May 04, 2008 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home