Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry !!! It's Winnie's Fault !!

No excuses!!! Haven't forgotten you-- in fact my last thought most nights is--oh damn, I'm going to blog for sure tomorrow---guilt,,guilt,, shame! But here's a picture of the fruit of my labours!!! Meet Winnie--(and billy's assend) --the result of an all consuming mania to satisfy that old familar camping urge---- I scoured the internet, did the research, spent weekends hunting our prey, as far as Kentville,,, and we found her-- in Clementsport--- winnie--- She's not quite as old as the Shamrock,, (1983) but is shorter, narrower, and purrs like a kitten-- no discernable signs of rust!!! So now that the urge is sated,, I should be able to settle down to some serious blogging-- starting with catching up on your blog!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I would love to bye the shamrock from you

June 24, 2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Ooooh - looks nice! Maybe next time you're bored you could take a few indoor shots, so we can see just what kind of luxury you travel in :o) I love camping - I might even take a risk and set up our tent at Butterpot (park that's really close to town) for a week-end. I am glad you guys are having fun - I am also just slightly jealous :o)

June 24, 2007 11:50 PM  
Blogger H said...

Oh wow! well then you're forgiven. It looks worthwhile enough.

Very very very glad you're back Nannnnn!

June 25, 2007 2:34 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I will have to take a look inside, the next time I'm up.
Hope to see you guys soon :)

June 25, 2007 7:35 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey...nice vehicle...maybe you could take it over to Nfld...Man that would be a fun trip for you. You only have to go to North Sydney, and then take the Long Ferry....and after that it's only an hour and a half to St. John's.
Anyway....I used to love camping...but now my age is catching up to me I guess.
Glad you're back.
Lots of love,
Marsh

June 25, 2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger houseband00 said...

Cool ride, Nan! =)

June 25, 2007 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home