Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What's Wrong with this Picture ???



The rubber bin on top of the wood stove ??

The water bottles on the hearth??

NO NO NO


The Easter Bunny left a T-Ball set for Aussie to play with-----

an outdoor activity


Outdoors?????

Not gonna happen

Still too cold and there's talk of another nor'easter on the way for Thursday-


Nor'Easter Bunny ??

Oh yeah,,,
the bin and bottles are off the rug because the night before I steam cleaned the carpet----
you don't want to know why, but here's a hint---
Billy----
another hint--- compost bin----- regurgitation---
sorry,,,
too much information and Frank will be upset with me,,,
and I so wanted just to keep it cutesy, to go along with the pics,,,
but somehow I always have to bring it down--- or should that be bring it up ????

ain't he sweet???

And the carpet is clean now,, even though it's probably the repository of thirty years of crud--- even the "rug doctor" cleaner can't cure what ails it---
I want hardwood floors----- did you hear me darling,, dearest,,
hardwood floors !!!!
And I promise, if we get new flooring,,, I'll clean up all future regurgitations !!! Deal or NO Deal???

5 Comments:

Blogger Trying to be a Healthy Mom said...

your right it is way too cold .. An outdoor toy with austin right now doesnt exist !

Aussie loved the tball set .. He talked about it i swear for an hour the other night :) The easter bunny brought a baseball glove for all of us and a baseball and a tball set to your house .. Clever bunny .. a baseball theme !!!
Cute pictures you can tell he loves it !

April 11, 2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger houseband00 said...

I could sure use some of that cold weather over here, Nan. =)

It's hotter than a furnace!

Belated Easter greetings! =)

April 11, 2007 7:44 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Thats too cute.. He seems to be growing so fast..
As for the rug,I got rid of mine over a year ago... and I have no regrets.

April 11, 2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger H said...

I'd say "deal" Nan. I'd say "definitely DEAL". But something tells me, no one asked me.

oh well.

I try. giving hints, that is. ;-)

Billy my friend has moved on to more solid expulsions in public spaces i see.

April 12, 2007 4:25 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

it got up to 18 degrees here tofay, it was wonderful.

April 12, 2007 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home