Thursday, April 26, 2007

Prayer for Chris



O My God! O Thou forgiver of sins! Bestower of gifts! Dispeller of afflictions!
Verily, I beseech Thee to forgive the sins of such as have abandoned the physical garment and have ascended to the spiritual world.
O my Lord! Purify them from trespasses, dispel their sorrows, and change their darkness into light. Cause them to enter the garden of happiness, cleanse them with the most pure water, and grant them to behold Thy splendors on the loftiest mount. Abdu'l-Baha


4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

These photos of Mike and Dawson were taken days after Chris died, April 2003, Mike had flown home from Australia to be with us through this most difficult time---- I didn't see the pics until 3 months later, but the instant I saw the orb, I saw , and I knew--- this was my first orb experience--- certainly not the last--- Chris and mike grew up together joined at the hip,,

April 26, 2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

I've been thinking about you and Chris all day. I feel sure that your prayer has already been answered, and that Chris can only continue to live and grow. I hope his prayers are reaching you and bringing you the peace you deserve. Remember, "And they swim in the sea of the spirit, and soar in the holy air of light..." - (Bahá'u'lláh)
Love,
Michelle

April 26, 2007 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that prayer....love you!!

April 27, 2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I think of you and Chris every day. That is a beautiful prayer. Take care Nannan. Love you, Marsh

April 30, 2007 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home