Monday, March 05, 2007

Mike's New House!!!


I'm calling on all the powers of the universe-----last year I didn't enter the draw,,, but it's official--- I just phoned in my order for the winning ticket-- check it out at http://www.qe2lifestyleslottery.com/main.php
Notice the house comes fully furnished , landscaped , with a 2007 BMW in the driveway!!!
Worth over a million buckeroos--- now I know that our old Shamrock couldn't entice Mike and Bec , so we've upped the ante!!
And if we don't win,, the money goes to our top notch regional hospital---- to dispel the gambling guilt!!!
If you go on the site, you can even take a virtual tour of the house--well maybe you can,, I couldn't get the darn thing to work on my computer--- have been busy working last week and am booked for all this week too--- thus the lack of blogging---
Last week, after a morning of teaching math, the cutest, quietest little girl approached me---- hesitantly-- face beet red---- stuttering---"Mrs. Amon,, I don't know how to tell you this"--- painfully stricken voice!!! All sorts of things reeled through my head as I said in my "nice understanding teacher" voice--
"That's okay, what's the problem?"
Whispering,,, hands cupped to my ear---
"There's a kind of a hole in the back of your pants!"
As I reached back,,, sure enough,,,,, the whole rear seam was burst open!!!
And I remember thinking that morning as I zippered up my pants,, how they felt a little looser than when I had bought them!!!!!
PS_ I just took a virtual tour of the interior--- after you click on virtual tour,, click on "map" to view any room in the house-----

5 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

My WORST nightmare... I am so afraid I'll go to school some day and have that happen un-knowingly!

Good luck on the draw! Where is the house located?

March 05, 2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger H said...

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

you are not serious Nan!!!!

Well of course you've survived to tell the tale... that's the good part.

Best of luck with your draw.

March 06, 2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

*LMAO* OMG...of all the things to have to happen...you've brightened my day Aunt Sue...Mom was telling me that there alot of kids out sick from school and more going home throughout the day...That flu that is going around is nasty Brittney and Chantal had it.

March 06, 2007 6:49 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

LOL, not laughing at you, but with you... Now you probably weren't laughing at the time, but I bet you can now!!!

Wow I wish you the best of luck.. That would be a wonderful place for Bec, and Mike to live in.

March 06, 2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hahahah. At least someone had the courage to tell you. Hehehehe. Most people would let you go all day like that.
Love, Marsh

March 09, 2007 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home