Friday, February 23, 2007

Snow Much Fun !!!!


See what you're missing Mike??? Snowforts, sliding, and COLD !!!! I thought I was the only one suffering from winter blahs brought on by frequent eating binges and cold weather--- till I checked out the other blogs and find we're all kind of stuck in that lethargic rut--- me?? I've been sandwiched between Bejewelled and the Anna Nicole circus--- Court tv is free for the month of February and that addictive gene in me has found a new target--- When the month is over, I'll be forced to phone Eastlink and get that channel on my monthly bill-- great marketing folks--- and as for the Anna Nicole fiasco,,, it's like watching a train wreck-- makes me sick but I can't turn away---- I just wanted to leap through the screen and shout at everyone----YOU FOOLS!! WHATS THE DEBATE?? WHEN SHE BOUGHT FOUR PLOTS IN THE BAHAMAS AND BURIED HER SON THERE,,, THAT WAS HER INTENT!! TO BE BURIED BY HER SON--- ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE DEATH OF HER SON IS MOOT----but I don't think they'd listen to me anyway---okay,, time for another carb intake-----

4 Comments:

Blogger H said...

HAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAA

so you've been lazing! Nice. but all that snow's making me... shiver. ~~brrr~~

Good to read you again, Nan! good to know you're doing well. [carb-deprivation apart :-D ]

February 23, 2007 1:11 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

wow, did you guys ever get the snow!!! Usually we get it, but we don't have any here! It's been too dang cold.
And I have Court Tv. And I am so sick of the Anna Nicole story, yet I can't turn away from it.
I want to know who the father of the baby is.
And YES..she should be buried next to her SON!!!!!
And sorry LJLC..but I don't like that Howard guy.
He lived off her for a long time.
It's such a tragic story.
Well, good luck with the snow!
Love, Marsh

February 23, 2007 11:07 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hi H::: Still lazing and grazing!!!

I'm with LJLC on Howard-- at first I thought he was a controlling svengali, but after watching the trial,, my God, the man has dedicated his whole life to her-- for the past eleven years--- even sleeping on the couch when she had other lovers--- I think he truly loves her and there ain't no money worth what he put up with--- she was his life and he deserved every penny he made--- catering to every whim and desire-- 24-7--- phew!!

February 25, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

It looks liek he hd sucha good time..he'd really love it here...there is jsut so much snow...

February 28, 2007 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home