Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Of Psychics

I finally did it--- kept my appointment with a local much recommended psychic---- was thrilled that the session was being taped,,, very emotional-- wanted to share with Frank----- NOTHING RECORDED!!! What a disappointment----
But the reading was phenomenal, comforting, and very personal---- lots of tears--- She said she could see Chris next to me, very strong and powerful---- that he was at peace and needed me to make peace with what had happened-- that it wasn't so much the events of one tragic night, but the culmination of bad choices, on his part--- it was about the "amount" of something he had ingested----- stupidity--- and he was so so sorry for the pain he has caused--- he loves his family and goes to great lengths to make his presence felt--- we need to know he finally "gets it!"---
She knew music was his passion,,, how alone he felt here---- how he touched so many lives--- she knew some specific details of the people who were with him, which I believe to be true-- their race--- so much more I can't relate on this blog--- She told me things about Philip, Frank, and my future--- including a trip across water in the next two years,,, and a long road trip in seven months!!!
India , or Australia,,, here we come!!! She mentioned spiritual orbs -- very common --This may seem very general ,, but she definately hit on some very specific things that only have meaning to me----
She also said he blames nobody , absolutely nobody but himself--- and he is so sorry!!! This is but a tiny snippet of an hour long meeting----well worth it!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Dearest Nan, it sounds like an extremely intense experience. From what you’ve written, it sounds like it’s a reaffirmation of what you’ve known deep in your heart. Glad to read that you’ve come away feeling positive and reassured and relieved. And very excited that the trip to India is on its way to being materialised. Smiling. Grinning. Happy.

January 24, 2007 6:27 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I know the psyhic in which you are speaking about, actually she is a friend of mine.
She is very good at what she does and I am so glad that you took the time to go and see her...She is such a lovely person and has such a good heart.
I am glad that you had a good reading. Trust me you should go see her again soem time...
Love you lots,
Tam

January 25, 2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger houseband00 said...

This is so magical, Nan. =)

Am sincerely happy for you.

January 26, 2007 1:26 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I've kind of been out of the loop for a week and a bit... But what a fascinating post for my return... A long trip over water, hmmm, I'm sure that she MEANT to say that your friends Gillian was also going to take an amazing trip too, right? LOL!

That's good that you have been able to get some comforting words to confirm Chris' situation.

January 27, 2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I'm glad you were comforted by your reading. I truly hope that you will be able to come to peace with yourself. Sometimes our 'motherly' guilt gets in the way and we tend to blame ourselves for everything. Love you much....Marsh

January 27, 2007 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home