Saturday, January 20, 2007

Men & Jen in Black !!

Philip, Jason, Jeremy, and Jennah, on the occasion of Jeremy and Denise's wedding-- was it two years ago???
Just occurred to me that my son number one, Mike, will be thirty this month, and my baby, Philip, just turned twenty---- What a decade that was!!! By son number one, I mean Michael was my firstborn--- When Frank and I married, we each gained two wonderful sons-- Philip doesn't like me to talk about him, so I respect his privacy--- but he was a little put out that I didn't mention his birthday was in December, when I was speaking about it being an auspicious month! Sorry about that Philip---
This was such a happy day-- not only was the wedding fabulous, but Philip was so happy to spend time with his big brothers----- With all our busy lives, and fractured families, those times are rare---so all the more precious---

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful portrait - who took it?

January 20, 2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

That is a beautiful picture. Thank you so much for sharing.

January 20, 2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

That is a beautiful picture. Thank you so much for sharing.

January 20, 2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 20, 2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Was forced to surrender to new blogger-- was unable to access old blog-- foul-----

January 21, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

So you gave in!!! I'm afraid I'll end up loosing mine again.

January 21, 2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Great shot! I had never seen it before today.. Do you have anymore like it?

I switched a while ago and have had no problems at all (new blogger)...

January 21, 2007 6:42 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Nan, glad you clarified! I was worried yeasterday that your blog had been lost into the abyss as a few others have... ie. Funnyface's original, etc.

I gave in about a month ago and find it practically the same... It ended up being no biggie since I already had a gmail account...

January 21, 2007 11:05 PM  
Blogger H said...

Darling Nan, this is a lovely picture! They’re all gorgeous. Very very Hollywood!

Welcome to Beta Blogger. It’s such a farce isn’t it?

January 22, 2007 3:26 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Very nice picture. You are so lucky to have a man like Frank...who would adopt your children...and make his family your family too. I guess I am too...Jim considers my kids his family too.
Love you lots...Marsh

January 22, 2007 4:49 PM  
Blogger Trying to be a Healthy Mom said...

Thats such a nice picture . Jennah looks gorgeous .. Poor Phil Happy Belated Birthday :)

January 22, 2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I love that picture Aunt Sue, just had to save it, love you lots,
Tam

January 23, 2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Thanks for the comments-- The photographer was Pam Churchill-- and Mike,, Jeremy has many more pictures-- I'll see if I can get some more to share---- real treasures !!!

January 23, 2007 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home