Sunday, January 07, 2007

Eastlink--- What's Up???


Haven't been able to access my email server, although obviously I have internet service--- when I try to check my mail, it "times out"---- Time Out???
Isn't that the newest fad in childhood disciplinary measures---
I'm going to count to three-- one, two,,,, two and a half,, two and three quarters,, two and five -sixths----- Yep, I've seen and heard this--- three never comes--- I digress---
I want to check my mail--
Haven't I been chastised enough?? For what??? I dunno, but I promise I won't do it again--- this time out is pissing me off!!! Tomorrow I'm going to call Eastlink and give them a piece of my mind--- what little left there is,,, don't think I can spare a piece--- but I am going to phone and enquire courteously----- BEFORE I RESORT TO VULGARITIES &*^*&^&^^)&) !!! Watch out Eastlink!!!

On a happier note, the picture is Dawson, Jason's son---who spent a good part of Saturday with us - and Arielle and Austin---- We took them bowling, then watched a few movies and ate pizza,,, well, not pizza, garlic fingers,,, we noticed at our last event,, the kids remove all the "healthy' toppings, anything vegetable,, whilst the side order of garlic fingers disappeared within seconds--- so cut to the chase, ,, just order the GF.--
Speaking of vulgarities,,, I was going to blog about the Australian winter we're having-!!! In this topsy-turvy world, the south is having snowstorms and we're in double digit warmth!!! Whodda thunk?? I supppose I should be concerned about the environmental effects---
BUT I LOVE IT!!!
I heard on the news that cherry blossoms were starting to bloom in places they just shouldn't be appearing in the middle of winter,,, so I googled "cherry blossoms"---
BIG MISTAKE----- DON'T TRY IT--
UNLESS YOU ARE A HOT BLOODED HORNY HOMOSAPIEN!!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my .. i will stay away fropm googling cherry blossoms !

I know kids dont really like anything on pizza . meat and cheese , but garlic fingers , i know that austin just loves them .

Oh nanan to check your email you can go to https://webmail.eastlink.ca/ and log in with your id and password , it is just another way of accessing your email without going through the one that is not working on your computer .

January 07, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Give them heck Aunt Sue, glad you liked that picture on my blog, I e-mailed it to Mike when I got it, i figured he might want to have a copy of it, something he could share with Alex. It's actually wamed up here some...not the -36 we had a while back but not the +7 we had early last week either, instead a comfortable(barely)-19 when I went to work this morning, it's only about -7 now.
Angie's kids always loved all the stuff we put on their pizza, they love vegetables, go figure.
Love Ya
Tam

January 07, 2007 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie to you... but you've made me want to google "cherry blossoms" JUST to see what kind of disgusting site could appear...

I wish I wasn't such a curious person! haha... AM I gonna be scarred from this???

I went for a skidoo ride today to try out my new helmet. Never realized how freaking warm it could be!

Hope the Eastlink thing works out soon!

G.

January 07, 2007 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello nan,

I would be pretty mad to if I couldn't reach my e-mail. That is know my way of communication!!!! I live for e-mail. I think I would have to give them a piece of my mind to. Or at least get my mom to do so because it is in her name.

But I am glad that you have got back into blogger world. We sure did miss your posts.

Garlic fingers are a big thing with little ones they hate the actual good part of the pizza. But I guess liking that comes with age.

Well must go and do some homework.

Love
Ashes

January 07, 2007 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love the "stuffed-crust" pizza - loaded with tons of cheese right in the crust. I know I am not a kid (physically, anyway), but if I could have just the stuffed-crust, I would be a happy puppy!

January 07, 2007 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to ask... what is that toy that Dawson has?? It's so bizarre looking?!

G.

January 07, 2007 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you make out with Eastlink? Must be frustrating.

January 08, 2007 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

I know exactly what you mean. was looking for 'exotic flowers' on shutterstock the other day for a layout... apparently many exotic flowers are scantily clad, have mammaries and pout at the camera.

Well Eastlink can take a piece of my mind too. [one tight thappad *hindi for slap*]

January 09, 2007 5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Garlic Fingers too. I could have just them for supper. However, I also love pizza and have been craving it since Christmas.
Hahahahahaha - Cherry Blossoms. We are so naive sometimes. I've googled what I considered quite innocent and it turned out to be.....well, not what I had planned.
Marsh

January 10, 2007 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Garlic Fingers too. I could have just them for supper. However, I also love pizza and have been craving it since Christmas.
Hahahahahaha - Cherry Blossoms. We are so naive sometimes. I've googled what I considered quite innocent and it turned out to be.....well, not what I had planned.
Marsh

January 10, 2007 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Garlic Fingers too. I could have just them for supper. However, I also love pizza and have been craving it since Christmas.
Hahahahahaha - Cherry Blossoms. We are so naive sometimes. I've googled what I considered quite innocent and it turned out to be.....well, not what I had planned.
Marsh

January 10, 2007 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Garlic Fingers too. I could have just them for supper. However, I also love pizza and have been craving it since Christmas.
Hahahahahaha - Cherry Blossoms. We are so naive sometimes. I've googled what I considered quite innocent and it turned out to be.....well, not what I had planned.
Marsh

January 10, 2007 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Garlic Fingers too. I could have just them for supper. However, I also love pizza and have been craving it since Christmas.
Hahahahahaha - Cherry Blossoms. We are so naive sometimes. I've googled what I considered quite innocent and it turned out to be.....well, not what I had planned.
Marsh

January 10, 2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Garlic fingers ohhhhhhhh I love them and bowling. I don't know where, you guys get all that energy!!!

January 10, 2007 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God...Fireguy warned me that my post had finally taken - four times. I'm so embarrassed. But I kept pushing the Login and Publish thingie and nothing was happening. I'll just do it once this time.

January 11, 2007 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home