Friday, December 08, 2006

Can't Help Myself !!




For those of you who are uncomfortable with my (obsession) interest in spiritual orb phenomena, stop reading now!!!!!
They first came to my attention 4 months after Chris died, as I was reviewing the pictures that Jason gave us on disc, taken in the aftermath, when Mike was home to attend the funeral. Seven of the over hundred pics had unusual glowing orbs of light, varying in intensity and size--- I cropped, pasted, magnified the most obvious ones,--- and I saw the face of Chris and Frank's dad in two of them--
I knew there were far more people at Austin's birthday party than the naked eye could see-- I magnified the brightest orb, and in the left upper portion, I clearly see my mother's face, as she looked in her younger , most beautiful days--- brown hair-- to verify my sanity,, both Frank, (who never "sees") recognized her instantly------ so did Jennah--
The funny thing is, had she been alive , she wouldn't have been at his party--- she never really "took" to the whole grandmother experience--- sad---- but it makes me feel good to know that just maybe we really do continue to progress and learn about the important things we missed in this life!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see something in the big orb .. not sure if that is the same one that you are looking at as well . Isnt it funny how pictures can capture so many things ... We will have to look at them on monday to see if we are seeing thesame things ..

December 08, 2006 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nan, this is very very interesting. When I started reading this post... I thought, those are just light glares. happens in every image that you shoot, especially if you're facing a light source, or some light leaks onto the lense.

But as I read on, and you speak of recognising faces... I'm amazed. If you were here, I'd have brought over a whole pile of pics to pore [sp?] over. I've never thought of it like this.

December 09, 2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You are so kind H-- probably thinking I'm a complete kook-- I am willing to concede this could all be scientifically explained in terms of light and photography-- but the one thing I am absolutely sure of, is that we can never be absolutely sure of anything-- and my intuition and sixth sense tells me to keep an open mind---that if our souls live on, it would be natural for us to interact with loved ones, wherever they are, in whatever worlds and in whatever forms--- I'd love to see those pics-- come on over, though you might want to wait a few months, with your aversion to COLD!!

December 09, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Her face is so clear- if the orb was a clock,, take a close look at ten-eleven------

December 09, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

So funny that your post prompted you to mention "the sixth sense"... I was JUST talking to April about this last night as we de-stressed from the week over a nice Cabernet Sauvignon...

She was sharing some stories of the sixth sense in action with people she knows and we were talking about it's purpose and how the revelations sometimes happen... Never thought about or heard of the "orbs" like you experience... but it sounds pretty interesting and might be yet another way that things are revealed to us...

Thanks for sharing!
G.

December 09, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I guess the bad news is that no one else sees the face ???

December 09, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Just-Me said...

Ok, so just for the heck of it I checked out "ten and eleven" and I see a Face! Short brown hair, or at least short bangs?..is this correct. Bit of a longish face..am I seeing the same person??

December 09, 2006 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No No NO. not at all darling Nan, actually i really admire that you've such a keen sixth sense... and you do. very very certainly.

okay tell me... is there a collar visible in the pic.. because I seem to be seeing a collar... and the short brown hair. reddish brown. kind of curly. but i can't be sure. I don't knowwwww....

December 09, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger Just-Me said...

h..I think i see the collar as well..and the/her mouth is open, rather than smiling..are we seeing the same thing..i wish i knew!! help us out nan..

December 09, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I just got back from shopping--crazy Christmas crowds--yes, i think you are seeing her-- I'm going to find a picture of her that looks identical to the face in the orb--- will get back as quick as I can-- yes, the hair is browinish and in an updo-- hang on!!

December 09, 2006 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home