Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Guess Where I've Been??

A. Bracciano, Italy !!! Just returned from a whirlwind of activity at the wedding of my dear friends Kate and Tom---- As they jetted off on their private jet to honeymoon on the Maldives, I boarded Air Canada Rome for direct flight to Halifax-- i couldn't really tell you about it earlier, as I was sworn to secrecy---- actually, they did a google search for nannies and somehow landed on my blog--- followed up by emails , phone calls, security clearance,,, and I have been attending their darling baby, Suri---

B. Seattle USA--- the latest auditions for American Idol 2007- didn't tell them I was Canadian,, so my audition didn't go to well, but I think I'm going to be on the Jan,17 show of rejected contestants-- my fifteen minutes of fame!!

C. I just returned from Moncton New Brunswick where I redeemed the winning Super Seven Lotto ticket for forty million dollars!! No sob stories please, I've already talked to a financial advisor and the principal is locked away--- but the interest should keep me going for a few years!!! No mor substituting!!
Oh yeah, all those promises about sharing, with my beloved family and friends,,,,,, not gonna happen!!!

D. I've been sick in bed for four freaking long days--- unable to talk, barely breathing!!! at death's doorstep-- well maybe not its doorstep, but at least in its neighbourhood--neither the lure of reading your blogs, nor the guzzling of Neocitran could bring life to these immobile fingers---But the DM in that Robitussen sure packs a lethal punch!!! He says he forgot that I couldn't handle DM---hmmmm????

12 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

OH WOW,do I know how you feel. I'm going on for a week and a half now. I have hardly any voice at all, which Dan enjoyed for the first few days, now its just annoying. I finally got dressed on Monday, but I've been just lying around, no energy at all. I sure hope Mema doesn't get it. I talked to her the other day, I told her I would be out after I was better. Oh don't worry about me.I miss you, so come anyway. Bless her heart. Don't worry I'm going to wait. Would hate to make her sick.

Feel better.love Cheryl

November 22, 2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

You and my mother make quite the pair, get better soon.
Love Tam

November 22, 2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I know the answer so i wont guess , i wish for your sake it was a or c !!! Glad your starting to feel better , you looked much better today !

November 22, 2006 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A. How come I didn't get an invitation to Tomcat's wedding..hey..I watched Top Gun!!!
B. Can't wait to see you on Jan 17 as a rejected contestant...although, I don't know why they would reject you!
C. Even if the principal is locked away..it is forty million dollars!!!!! The whole family (well me, anyway) could get by quite well with part of the interest!!!!
And hey..I would share with you!
D. I'm sorry you have been so ill. Thank God I haven't caught anything yet because I didn't get my flu shot this year..I have no Doctor! I sure hope you're feeling better Sue.
Lots and lots and lots of love..Marsh (just sucking up in case you really did win forty million dollars). (-:

November 22, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

It's funny you mention the "DM" on your Robutussin... I have always wondered what "DM" actually stands for??? Do you have enough energy for enlightening me, haha???

Glad to hear you are feeling better, seems like it is hitting all over the country, I was out of school on Monday, was gonna call you to sub but thought you'd be late LOL!

G.

November 22, 2006 11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume "D" - so hope you are feeling better pronto!

November 22, 2006 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Wouldn't C be fun. I'm so sorry you've been sick, Nan. Glad you're feeling better.

November 23, 2006 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nan,

I hope you're feeling better now. =)

November 23, 2006 2:01 AM  
Blogger Just-Me said...

Too bad that you've been sick!...it's a bad time of year for that..I also got a flu shot..do they work?? I have no idea..hoping so. PS..don't breathe on me when you sign in tomorrow!! :)

November 23, 2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

So you guys all got it right-- but nice sucking up Tuffysmom--- just in case I ever win the lottery, i'll share with you,,,promise, promise--
I don't know exactly what that DM is G, but I know I can't handle it-- it makes my head feel like it's going to explode!!
See you at Meadowfields tomorrow!!

November 23, 2006 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww nanstah, I hope you're feeling better.

hug.

was away on a shoot. tiring, but interesting. blogging seems to be a thing from my distant past now.

November 24, 2006 3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 25, 2006 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home