Monday, November 06, 2006

Demi and Chris


Okay, so it was voted the worst movie of the year--- 1995 I think-- but come on,, there have been worse, much worse---
Just Chris's luck!!!!
His name would have appeared on the credits had they not cut his spoken lines--- as it is, he appears in only a few scenes near the beginning-- as an indentured servant to Demi Moore---
the servant with the looong red hair--- that's him--
my Chris!
If you get a chance , watch it, if not for the storyline or acting, to see the wondrous scenery---- Nova Scotia-- within a 90 mile radius of Yarmouth--- beautiful landscape-- and one beautiful indentured servant sitting on a log, with long flowing red hair---------

PS: Dodi Fayed was one of the producers!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I just have to see that movie...I'll see if I can download it...
Love, Marsh

November 06, 2006 10:41 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I liked the movie and when I watched it the first time I was so happy to see Chris

November 06, 2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

I've never seen the movie. Maybe now would be a good time to see if I can figure out how to download movies (never done that either). I read a review of this movie, though - apparently the reviewer was not impressed, so I suppose I'll have to read the book too, just to satisfy the obsessive in me :o)

November 07, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Dodi - neat piece of trivia.

November 07, 2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I enjoyed this movie,and the reason I watched, it was to see Chris.
I took great joy, in telling my friends about it.

November 07, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I had no idea that Chris was in that move - Wow . can you see his face , - I will have to rent it - I have never seen the movie

November 07, 2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Thanks you guys-- I had never thought about downloading a movie-- do you think anyone like it enough to upload it anywhere???
If you are able to download, do you think you could get a still image of him and share it?? love to you all!!! Worked today and am going in tomorrow afternoon---

November 07, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Just-Me said...

Great to see you today nan. I actually liked the movie, and couldn't understand why it didn't do better! The scenes of NS are wonderful..our very own claim to fame :)

November 07, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hi just-moi--nice seeing you today too--- gotta get you in the blogosphere!!!

November 07, 2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home