Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Whadda ya mean ??




I wasn't going to post tonight, because I have to work tomorrow----- but when I told Jennah that I was going to be a phys ed teacher tomorrow,,
she doubled in hysterics--- in between her guffawing, she managed to squeak out hysterically,, "But what can you do?? Do you even know how to play dodge ball? All you can do is ride a bike!, And what will you wear--- work out clothes, but you don't work out-- and on, and on,
I'm not amused!!
Then husband comes in to see what all the commotion is about-----
"Oh My God--- how can you do that?? All Day?? What will you do?? Instead of hilarity, he seemed more concerned about the consequences to my health of a day of movement!!! Imminent heart attack??

I wasn't concerned at all ,, till now!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Don't be Nanstah. just go out on the field in track jams and a whip.

And get the kids to work.

Ooooo.

sounds terribly fun I'd say.
[whoever said i wasn't evil?]

October 26, 2006 3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do fine. Just don't forget to bring a whistle (so that you don't shout yourself hoarse) to keep those energetic kids in line. :-)

October 26, 2006 5:45 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I have an idea...just make them run around the gym for the whole period. And you just supervise! Make sure everyone is keeping up.
Let us know how it went.
Love, Marsh

October 26, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

oh no I am sure you did fine !

October 26, 2006 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nan,

How was your Phys. Ed. day? =)

October 26, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Thanks for all your encouragement guys-- Thank God you weren't there to see me----- but it was fun, not the kind of fun I'd like to repeat too often--- ;)

October 26, 2006 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home