Sunday, October 22, 2006

Of Seahorse and Sundry

Note to God:

The Real God, not the one I live with---- Between Fireguy's post about hibernation, and H's distaste of winter, I've been wondering if maybe this whole creation thing might do with some tweaking--- as for hibernation, seems to me eating all spring and summer, sleeping all fall and winter, and waking up SKINNY would be a nice option for some of us mortals---

or what about that pesky bedbug who can live a whole year without a meal--- ---

Copulation ?? that was good, you rock------But menopause is really manostop!!! Should have been a restart button!!

Childbirth, nasty twist. Might I suggest on your next round we may be fashioned after the seahorse, whose male variety cares for the young, or how about those marsupials-- wouldn't it be a lot easier if that teeny tiny fetus just crawled out on its own and found a way to our pouch???

Aren't there arthropods who can regenerate missing parts---- you might want to rethink those barbs on the stingray, now as for the male horse.....................

8 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I agrtee - I wish that I could hibranate - sounds good to me .. I was hoping to see a post today though about Mema ... She should have been home today and seen her new room ! .

October 22, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

She loved it!! But she hasn't really said what colour she thinks it is--- Dad was here and called it ecru!! It's all good--- At least she didn't say the O word!!

October 22, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Called Mema a while ago, and she loves the room!!!

Hope to see you in the next couple of days, if all goes well.

October 22, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Interesting suggestions... So if I ever see a job opening in the "humanity research and development team" I'll forward it to you... haha

Have a wonderful week Nan!
G.

October 23, 2006 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When God made Man, He said "I think I could do better if I tried again."

So he made Woman.

Hahahaha!

But cute suggestions to God, nannan. :-D

October 23, 2006 1:26 AM  
Blogger H said...

I LOVE seahorses Nanstah.

ever since i was a wee little girl and I couldn't even spell seahorse.

ummm.

I wonder why? haaaaaaa.

seahorses rock. winter sucks.

October 23, 2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I've always been fascinated by seahorses-- they seem so out of their element and unlike any other creature---

October 23, 2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Hee hee hee... along similar lines (i.e. - tweaking creation), I surfed upon an amusing "scientific" endeavor: Men With Cramps. Maybe the tweaking has begun? :o)

October 24, 2006 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home