Monday, October 30, 2006

The "King" Lives !!!

Yup, right here in little ole Yarmouth town,
Elvis lives--
Jeremy has collected all things Elvis for as long as I can remember--
He even has an Elvis room in his home!!
And is it any wonder--- he's a hunka , hunka, burning love !!
Jeremy and Arielle, two Hallowe'ens ago---
a good arguement for reincarnation, n'est-ce pas??
He does a pretty good, "Thank-you, thank you very much!" imitation a la Elvis-
Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow night-- this will be a hard act to follow-----
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Note to H:
If it isn't too personal, I've been wondering what books you were referring to that were life-changing----I've been trying to find the book "Tuesdays with Morrie" ---- can't seem to get it off my mind, don't know why, but whatever you have found life-changing would definitely be a worthwhile read!!!

October 30, 2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Okay, I'm really losing it-- I just left myself a comment, clicked back to my blog, and saw "1 comment" and wondered who had left a comment-- Now, I wonder if when I go back and see "2 comments" I'll check out who it could possibly be !!! Pifitul !!

October 30, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

What a handsome young man he is.And another, of you beautiful grandchildren.

Oh and Nan, you have a new comment!!!hehehehheehe

October 31, 2006 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home