Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fireguy 2 !!!


Preview of Aussie's Hallowe'en costume----- another firestarter, er, firefighter in the family!!!!
Seem to be having bloggers block since my last rant, but figured if I just sat down at the keyboard, maybe somebody would channel me through--- nope, isn't working----
Lexy has had a fever for the past two days--- do you think she caught it off of D in the Philippines??
She's so pitiful--- listless, achy, tired, but still trying to smile and goo------ We've been giving her Tempra, and hoping that each day brings relief-- taking her to outpatients would be a last resort--- my problem is I can't relate to Celsius---having brought my babies up during the Farenheit years--- so what is considered a high fever in Celsius??
Is anyone out there willing to admit they've been watching the Bachelor? I can't help myself from watching it, but get so embarrassed for the female gender----- the women are disgustingly phony and backstabbing beeeithches----- nothing like reality ,,, right ?? right???? So desperate for a man-------
Another female that bothers me is Rachel Ray (I'm not backstabbing, i'm right up front with it) Actually, i like her ideas and recipes, but it's HER VOICE---- TOO LOUD AND GRATING!! GIVES ME A HEADACHE AND I AM FORCED TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL-------Our family is quiet, low volume, mostly mute------ Heck, we could go for days without speaking---- I guess there's something to the "opposites attract"-- theory---- Frank's family on the otherhand-------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Hey - that's good - perhaps the firefighter tradition will live on in this family. It started with Travelling man, then me, then perhaps Aussie? Time will tell, but it looks like he's off to a good start.

October 11, 2006 2:07 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Yes Aunt Sue my side of the family is definately on the other side of the scale or the most part...But for the most part it usually serves us well...however most of us really do need our hearing checked**L
Love you Lots and Aussie looks so cute.
Tammie

October 11, 2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Sorry, don't watch the Bachelor..and who the heck is Rachel Ray?
But, yes our family is very quiet..and Jim's family is very, very loud.
I like quiet. Mikki likes it even more! Sheesh..there must be something to this genetic thing.
Love, Marsh

October 11, 2006 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home