Monday, September 25, 2006

Out of the Closet ??


"What's THIS doing in MY closet?", says befuddled looking husband, holding up purple baby dress!
Now, let me digress---said closet to which he refers is actually outside of our bedroom, in the hallway, and its proper function methinks, is to serve as coat closet !!
Ladies, you know how it is, we never have anything to wear, but, by God we need nine -tenths of the closet space to warehouse all those clothes, most of which I'll never fit into again--- but keep on thinking, well, maybe, one day, you know that tune---

In our case, Mema has the master bedroom upstairs, and our consigned room had no closet-- so there is a wardrobe of sorts, of sorts too small that is--- are you getting the picture--- the whole pole space is MINE-- poor husbands few shirts get relegated to hall closet, along with all our outdoor apparrel, winter accessories, and vacuum cleaner appendages---- leaving him about five inches of pole space---- and now------ well, the closet is close to the bathroom, where Lexy has her bath every morning , and it's so much easier to have her clothes nearby-------------

Along with that baby dress, there are now five more hangers of baby clothes---- soon poor hubby will have to go naked!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Naked? YIKES!!!!!!

September 25, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Naked ... Oh my - do we need to call the carpenter to add onto the house so he can have a closet ?? :-)

September 25, 2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Yeah, imagine this... I live alone and have three closets and two dressers FULL of clothes... now the only saving grace is that I can argue that one whole drawer is full of thick fleece pants and shirts, long johns and wooly socks... Oh and up here there is a need for down coats so one whole closet is PACKED with coats... I don't know what I would every do if I actually got married!!! LOL!!!

G.

September 25, 2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

OK I think I must be missing something....D has more clothes then I do!!!! Me thinks something is very wrong.

Hope to see you soon

September 26, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yikes...hope I have closet space in the new place! Never thought to ask. But, I actually don't have much....I finally got rid of clothes that will no longer fit me...sob sob sob.

September 26, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

lovesjazzlovescoffee - Salvation army is almost right next to the y - you turn down the street by the y and the 1st drive way on your left is the back door to the salvation army that you drop off donations - just knock on the door - it has to be during business hours --

September 26, 2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home