Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Head by Any Other Name !!

This is so out of my comfort zone--- right up there with mirrors, bathing suits, and nakedness !!!!
But H asked, don't know why-- there are already several pics in this excuse of a blog----
This tag game reminds me of the Bosson heads I used to collect, with their cool names---- wouldn't buy this one, Senile Sourpuss Sue Bosson Head----
but did enjoy seeing the faces behind the words and hearts I have come to care so much about !!!
Houseband is trying very hard to make his head disappear from view, by engaging in a frantic frenzy of blog posting!! Way to play hide and seek--- caught ya!!
The lovely H has threatened to delete her picture----
and here's the captivating Lizza looking right back at ya!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

Now that's "tagged!" =)

HAve a great one, Nan! =)

September 26, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

No freakin' way am I gonna do that....might blow up my computer.
I never did find the pics of HB and his boy.
I think I'm not smart enough for this blogging stuff.
Good pic Sue...you are getting prettier as you get older...I really mean that!
Love, Marsh.

September 26, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Oh, cool! Looks like you're about to jump into the camera and out of my screen. :-)

September 27, 2006 3:19 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

I love the pic! As for those Bosson heads, I always thought they were creepy. I remember them hanging on the walls of Grandmother's house... it felt like they were always watching me, waiting to catch me playing with her piano ornaments. I could feel their eyes poking at me like sharp sticks (to quote one of Jamie's favorite turns of phrase), but no matter how quickly I spun around, they always managed to look the other way just in time. ~shudder~

September 27, 2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

I didn't know you had a web-cam. Neat-O!

September 27, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I chose this pic because of the blurriness---ha ha, hides all the cracks and crevices !!!!

September 27, 2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

*S* I like the pic

September 27, 2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger H said...

thank you darling Nanster. very very glad to see you, even if at the cost of refocussing my eyes. grin.

September 28, 2006 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home