Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Face of Feline Killer !!!


Caught in the act-- just seconds before the picture was taken, I saved a fledgling from imminent torture and cruelty--- wrestled her from the jaws of sadistic serial killer CAT, and she flew away to safety for another day------ Not so fortunate for the bright yellow belly-up bird left at our front doorstep yesterday---- and the coup de grace---- He pranced through the house, high pitched mewing, proudly displaying latest rodent in mouth to master Mema-------whence upon her screaming, said would be killer dropped the still very much alive mouse on her living room floor!!! The events of the next ten minutes you can just imagine--- Mema screaming "GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT!" whilst doing the "avoid rodent rhumba", stoopy the cat trying to recapture prey, Billy dog looking stunned and hoping to get in on the action somehow, and Frank with a paper towel-- trying to corner tiny pathetic mouse----- the cause of such commotion---- when in reality---- poor mousey should have been the most frightened--- all these larger than life creatures screaming and out to get his measly mously hide!!! He did---Frank that is!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thus concludes another episode of Law & Order: Pet Jusice.

DONGK! DONGK!

=)

September 20, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Stoop's just doin' his thing...

September 20, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Had to change topic from exhaust emissions of Billy dog--- husband not happy with topic!!!! ;)

September 20, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Aw, poor Stoopy... you took away his toy before he could stun it into complete paralysis and then death, and then just leave it there for all the world to see how adept he is :(

September 20, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Alright....Now that I've stopped laughing...and have finished wiping the tears from my eyes...
I knew that was going to happen...I can just picture it all right now...I wish I could have seen it..
i know this soounds awful...but well..you know my sense of humor...Sick...
I can't help it in my heart i ws cheering on the poor mouse..Uncle F, nice catch...hope you practiced good sportsmenship and released.
Love to you.
Tammie

September 20, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

This cat sure does look like it means business. See the mean, angry eyes. Or maybe it just hates having its picture taken. :-)

September 21, 2006 3:15 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I can just picture the scene perfectly, because I have been there, done that!!! Hahahahahahaha..I'm laughing out loud!
And I like HB's new TV Show..Law & Order - Pet Justice...just too funny!

September 21, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

BTW...have you noticed Mikki's picture? I have lodged a formal complaint with her..and am asking for your support..hehehehehe.
We had enough of Miss Piggy whilst she was away.
Also...I think Stoopy looks kind of regal and intelligent! For a cat named 'Stupid' that is.
Love Marsh

September 21, 2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home