Friday, September 01, 2006

Country Living !!


Jason came by a few days ago with his friend RJ, and his two kids, M & D-- for a kayak ride--- Summer's almost gone and Frank and I haven't been kayaking once---- Partly because we don't have a truck to carry them on, and partly because we just don't seem to get a chance--- Today we had a break from kids, but used it to do some much needed chores, like housecleaning---- toilet bowls and bathtubs--- sure needed it!!!
Did you see Mike's comment under my Ozzy post ? trying to make me feel better about Ozzy ; ) --- Didn't work, but it turns out his perfect match was Monica Lewinsky !!!
Celebrity ????? Now we all know what she's famous for !!! Celebrity ??
Every man's "under the table fantasy" !!! right ????
Frank and I just got back from a short bike ride--- shorter than usual, because our wrists, necks, backs, and butts were aching--- Gotta find out the correct ergonomical position for bike riding, or maybe it's our age-- although I did hear that the new 40 is 60, and the the new 50 is 70, so that just about makes Mike a toddler !!!!!
But I don't feel like a new 40 !!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Sounds like it was a good day for J and the kids and a productive one for you..
Take care, much love to you.
Tammie

September 01, 2006 7:35 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

If Mike is a toddler, then does that mean I am a fetus still??

G.

September 01, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

I haven't been kayaking either, but may do so Tuesday - I have it off. Wanna get yours out too?

September 01, 2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hey, where are you fireguy?? I'm back to babysitting tues-

September 01, 2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home