Sunday, September 03, 2006

Basic Instinct ?????


Warning: Picture of crime scene to left--do not enlarge !!
A serial sadist lurks in our neigbourhood, nay , resides in our home- nurtured, coddled, and aided by us in his grisly, gruesome extracurricular activities---- Today's carnage was two, yesterday three-- bodies left rotting unceremoniously on the sidewalk leading to Mema's entrance, a grotesque gift perchance?---- three-legged rodents, no, we don't grow mutant mice, but the killer--- has a maniacal, sadistic---bent------ way beyond survival of the fittest--- these tiny rodents pose no threat to him, ---hunger??? No, that's no excuse- his always full bowl of cat food lies in wait------ so why---- does he derive such pleasure and gratification at causing pain to these helpless creatures??? I've seen the gleam in his eyes, as he watches them try to escape with only three legs, spiralling in neverending circles, looking for a way out--- and he stealthily swipes one paw to reposition his prey, and the dance of death contiues-----slow and torturous----- until all movement ceases--- the game is done-- on to the next unknowing victim-------of this barbaric brutal basic instinct ???? Primal Sadism !!!

8 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Wow! I've been missing out on lots of magic going on here.

Magic Pics, Magic Posts
loving your blog! - Q.

Wishing you a lovely Sunday evening

September 03, 2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Yikes, I hate mice. Good cats,they are just bringing you guys presents.
I had a cat one time,that brought one in alive and let it loose..I went from my dinning room to the back door on two chairs.. My feet never touched the floor.

September 03, 2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ewww... I really thought that the pic was showing little piles of poop too!!

Mice, even a worse nightmare... My first apartment up north was infested soat the time a cat would have been a wonderful companion, but now neither one is very welcomed in my midst!

GROSS!
G.

September 04, 2006 1:28 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

"Spiraling in neverending circles"...I am laughing out loud. What a picture! Three-legged mice..hahahahahahahhahaha.
I have tears in my eyes!!!!
The cat just wants to play..then he gets mad when his toy just up and dies on him! So, off to find another toy!
'Three legged mice, spiralling in never ending circles'! Hahahahahahahaha.
I'll never forget that phrase...you made my day!!!!

September 04, 2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 04, 2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yikes..it posted twice, and I don't know how to remove one. My eyes were blurred with tears and I didn't notice that the first one had posted. Sorry.

September 04, 2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Traveling Man said...

With all the cats that live in our neighborhood, mice don't stand a chance. I haven't seen any, dead or alive since coming here. However, I'd rather see mouse remnants on the sidewalk than mouse droppings in my kitchen cabinets.

September 04, 2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

gotta Love Cats..
I remember what mom was talking about..sooooooooooo funny you should have seen it.

September 04, 2006 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home