Friday, August 25, 2006

Tonka Man

The newest member of our biker gang-- Tonka Man Aussie!! Fireguy asked me why I named my bike Aphrodite, the answer?? I didn't, that 's the name on the frame, but I like it!! Frank's bike goes by Tarantula!!!
Which segways into my rant-- inconsiderate downright dangerous motorists, who don't give us bikers any wobble room when they pass at the same time as oncoming vehicles--- it's scary, and life threatening!!
And makes me feel terrible for all the times I've complained about those ^*^*^ bikers taking up space on the highway, making for dangerous conditions!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

How true - some motorists have to be more careful. You guys be careful as well on the road - I know you are.
Have you pulled the toddler trailer at all?

August 25, 2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

P.S.
Great shot! How did you become such a great photographer?

August 25, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I took Alexis for a ride once, but stayed on the sidewalk all the way to the school parking lot-- Jennah took her up on the tracks one day, but said it was terrifying how close the cars came---
I was disappointed with that picture- wanted to get the whole bike, but he wouldn't stay still for long-- let us know how that band is !!

August 25, 2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

oh he looks so sweet on his bike...
I know what you mean, drivers don't like to give walkeers any room either...
makes me glad there are walking paths here.

August 26, 2006 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home