Monday, August 14, 2006

Teahound Blognapped!!!!

Wasn't sure what to blog about today, until Teahound left me an SOS in the comments- her blog had disappeared-- vanished-- gone!!! How can that be? and where do missing blogs go---into the netherland with all those single socks? So I mounted Aphrodite (my bike) , for a blog rescue, and some exercise around the Brooklyn block--- stopped in at her house-- and --- her blog is gone-- all those hours of creative energy - annihilated-- scary stuff- could be the work of terrorists- all kidding aside, it is mighty frustrating, and I feel badly for her and us- don't know if it's her computer, or blogger, or unknown powers---- didn't know these things had an expiry date, or could just up and leave us someday---- Couldn't find a recent pic of teahound, but she's pictured above, back row, second from right- at her parents fiftieth wedding anniversary and renewal of wedding vows-- how many years ago?
Did you hear the airports have a new scanning device for detecting explosives, etc,-- but you have to be willing to be viewed naked??? Guess i won't be flying again--- I'll take my chances on terrorism, but naked,,, uh uh,, never-----

10 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Please teahound, never say never-- what's lost, can be found, or recreated--- don't give up-- we need you in our world---

August 14, 2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hey, I clicked on your name, profile, and got the last straw post---- so maybe you can get something up----

August 14, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

OMG I was in elementry school when that photo was taken, I remember it was taken at least 19, 20 years ago...man things change...
Still love you all to pieces though.
Tammie
PS
Thank you Nannan for going to Mom's rescue.

August 14, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

What happened before it was lost? Were you modifying the html or anything? When I first was playing with the html , I made a mistake and it wouldn't work, but somehow I fixed it and then it came back...

I don't know how that is supposed to help you, but maybe if you can look back a few days ago in your computer's history, maybe there is a way of retrieving all of your hard work?!

Nan- were you serious about the naked thing??? I don't know if I will ever be able to leave the north now!!!

August 14, 2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Don't know what she was doing, but yes G, you are exiled to Siberia unless you can be completed uninhibited-- it's not in all airports, in fact they're just testing it in a few "hot' spots-- too hot for me!!!

August 14, 2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ewww... So how does it work? And why the nakedness? I don't quite get it?
G.

August 14, 2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I'm going right now to check out your blog! Gads. I hope it's working now! Very nice picture....hope to talk to you soon.

August 14, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Nannan,
I've started a brand new blog. My new address is.
http:/Ceeslife.blogspot.com.

So if you want to add it to your link so everyone can find me Thanks

Love Cheryl

August 15, 2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Your bike - Aphrodite (hahahahah)!!
And I thot Daisy was bad -
Love - Fireguy

August 15, 2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger H said...

that's awful! losing so many days of writing is terrible.

Feeling bad for teahound.

I usually first write on a word file... and then publish. so I suppose that way you always have a copy of what you've written.
hmmm.

August 17, 2006 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home