Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Flying High !!!


I'll try to squeeze in a post while Jennah's home for her/my break--- On our way back from Keji, we stopped into Upper Clements Park with Austin, but it just so happened to be the hottest day yet-- and even I, a sun worshipper, could not take the heat--- so we only lasted a few hours---Austin could have gone on like an everready battery--- he would have been happy to stay in the ball room the whole time, but I thought he should be exposed to more "fun" - the planes, trucks, -- kiddie bumper boats--but no, he has somehow developed fears of noisy things, and although I managed to get him on a plane, he did NOT enjoy it, and would not go on any other rides--- even with the urging and coaxing of a beautiful blonde--- someday he's going to kick himself for that missed opportunity-- she was willing to hold his hand and stay beside him--- but no, he chose to go play golf with Papa--- May turn into a Tiger Woods yet----

7 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

A little Tiger Woods, now that would be great... Yes, and I'm sure some day he will regret not holding her hand hehehehe.

Thank you for doing my link.

Cheryl

August 15, 2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You're welcome funnyface--just thrilled you didn't give up!!

Camper chick-- that's so true- those days are far away!!!!!

Hi lJLC: I especially liked the beach photos--- thanks for looking!!

August 15, 2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Just think there will come a day when he won't be scared of anything..then we will have to worry...It looks like he had a great time though..
Love ya
Tammie

August 15, 2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger houseband00 said...

Hi Nan,

NS seems to be such a beautiful place to visit. I seriously must keep that in mind if I find myself in Canada.

Much luck and love to your aspiring little golfer! =)

August 15, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

K & S: you're so right-- enjoy the innocence!

Hb: Hello, Nova Scotia IS a beautiful place to live, and VISIT!! Remember, good fishing and clean healthy fun!!!

August 15, 2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Great pictures - looks like fun despite the heat.

August 16, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Very nice pictures..but why can't I get my pictures uploaded? Why? Why? Why? Sob Sob Sob.

August 16, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home