Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cinnamon Bugs !!


"You're kidding, aren't you?" he asked wide-eyed, pleadingly, chomping suddenly at a standstill.
"No, it's true !" I snickered, trying not to laugh too heartily, as I arrived home from my outing atthe Board office yesterday.
" No, really, last night, when that restless leg syndrome lead me to the kitchen counter, and the unopened package of cinnamon buns that your mom bought Sunday at the Red and White- I noticed little black creepy flying insects crawling all over them---- The bag was tightly sealed, and I told Mema and Philip not to eat them, we would return them later today----- but you wanted me to hurry on my errand and get back, it just never occurred to me to warn you--- no really,", snicker, snicker--- The look of revulsion and disgust on his face was matched only by mine, as HE KEPT ON EATING!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh Gross! Did you take them back? That reminds me of the time that I had a bowl of cereal and let the cat lick the residual milk out of it. Then Jim decided to have a bowl of cereal, and not wanting to dirty another dish, he just used mine! He was already eating the cereal when I saw him...so I just kept quiet for about four years!!! Then I told him.

August 29, 2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

No, couldn't take them back-- once he opened the bag, the culprits got out-- WHERE ARE THEY NOW???

August 29, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh no...they are lurking! Check your cereal carefully!

August 29, 2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I got a pumpkin pie from there a couple of weeks ago....Guess what?
Same problem. Fruit flies crawling all over it.It just about made me sick.And the box wasn't opened.

August 29, 2006 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog has me stumped...I don't know whether to laugh or gag... :)

CDR

August 29, 2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That's exactly how I felt, CDR--;)

August 30, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

ewwww.... a friend of mine once had a horror story about maggots in a box of raisins... gross....

August 30, 2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 30, 2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

yku yuk yuk ... A friend of mines mother opened a can of avon veggies one day and on the top was a dead turantula !!! I wouldnt eat veggies for a month - still wont eat that brand !! - id really look over my buns good !

August 30, 2006 10:17 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

ok Gross, btu at the same time not surprised that he kept on eating it...
YUCK

August 31, 2006 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home