Saturday, August 12, 2006

Butt Pads ?? My Arse!!!


Just returned from a second night of gluttony at dad's- barbeque hamburgs, sausages, potato salad, and cheesecake-- so this post will be short--- I need to get horizontal in aid of digestion!!! I'll let Tuffysmom tell you about our unexpected occurrence- just in case you're thinking I'm getting too crazy!!!
Back to bikes---- can't understand how we can send men to the moon, but can 't design a comfortable bicycle seat-- I think it's a premeditated scam---- get them to buy the expensive bike, equipped with substandard seat--- then after enduring hours of pain in the butt, return to store and buy expensive seat--- Now I find there is a
whole science dedicated to finding the right butt "fit"--- Or I could listen to the advice from the professional biker we met at Keji-- the thin as a rake, buttless biker-- "Do you know you can buy spandex riding shorts with butt pads?" Yeah, that's just what I want!!!!!


I think I found a seat that might fight -----------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I definately don't need the butt pads, have the pleasure of knowing no matter where I go, I always have a cushioned seat.

August 12, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

same here tammie--- ;)

August 13, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Tymber said...

I've got lots of ass for EVERYONE :) If ya need some, gimme a call :)

August 13, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Lucky ????? My ass !!!!!!
We've just been playing a game of tag, but I think we're too old, so I'm not going to play that game anymore--- that must be what you're talking about-- don't worry- you don't have to play---

August 13, 2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I TOTALLY understand the sore butt syndrome, I got myself a bike two summers ago for up north here and gosh the pain after a long ride is bad...

You should try to design something with your free time, lol... maybe you could start the first blog business.

August 13, 2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

What free time??? My looking after kids day is longer than my school work day----- ;) I'm thinking about going back to work to get some free time-------

August 13, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I thought you might say that!!! LOL...
Don't go back to work- the job you are doing now is one of the most important ones that Lexy will surely appreciate even if she never says it!

August 13, 2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Thank you, thank you thank you G- I'm driving myself (and Frank) insane trying to decide whether to put my name on "dreaded " list-- but he says, why would you want to put yourself back in the "place" you were last year?? I don't know- just seems like if I can make some extra money I should--- I hate being so indecisive-- then make the wrong decision--

August 13, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

well, if you didn't put your name on right away can you do it later or does it close off??

G.

August 14, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger H said...

ha ha ha ha ha.

I got ass too! so I know what you're talking about.

August 17, 2006 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home