Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tying Up Loose Ends

Happy Aussie "Tiger" Woods, with his new golf set, compliments of Teahound--- There was one department store we missed, Saan, so thanks--Austin had a ball-
Thought I'd just tie up some loose ends- the nicotine withdrawal roller coaster ride seems to be levelling out-- thank God, I hear you all say--- There were some mighty low lows--- had my finger on the "delete blog" a few times, but Jennah and Frank talked me down from the edge of blogicide, along with some well timed comments--- I want to make it clear that I have never met an alien, I am not an alien, nor have I ever experienced a close encounter of the third kind--- neither have I experienced a close encounter of the first or second kind----- I believe there may very well be life on other planets and other worlds of God, I have not been to them!!!! Nor would I recognize an alien if we met---- and I am not a member of any secret telepathic club--- nor do I even like ferris wheels any more- they make me dizzy!!!
Poor Jennah, she worries every day, what chaos has her deranged mother been up to-- and should she really be entrusted with the care of her precious daughter? When she read yesterday's title, she was thorougly repulsed, grossed out, disgusted-- and said, "Oh, Mom, what have you done now? I can't read that-- I don't want to read that- her face furrowed in revulsion!!!! Just so you know, Frank did allow me, however reluctantly, to post the Heimlich story-- it seems funny being detached from the situation, but believe me, it is quite frightening while it is happening and I don't mean to make light of it-- I just thought it was over!!!!!!!! Oh, Oh, I see men in white suits coming----- to take me away , ha ha, to the funny farm--------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Cute pictures thats all that austin coudl talk about was golf . I guess i know where i will be going this weekend... Saan to buy a golf set !

July 11, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I hope Teahound didn't get the last one!!!! Of course you'll also need to get a trampoline to play it on, since that's how he thinks it's played-- see you tomorrow--

July 11, 2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

leave it to my mom to fid them...glad he enjoyed it*S*

July 12, 2006 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Sue:
You might be interested in knowing there is now a book out called "Naked Conversations", by Robert Scoble, about blogging. According to the paper today, it is "a revolutionary communiactions tool". -ha-ha. it is that, all right.
They also said, "it is the most powerful word of mouth delivery mechanism to date".
I second the motion: otherwise, how would I ever know what goes on in your " matrimonial bedroom"? :)))

CDR

July 12, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That word- naked--scares me!!!

July 12, 2006 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know- it is a little creepy, isn't it.

July 12, 2006 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home