Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"Each morning I wake up...before I put on my..."

make-up, " nah, don't do that anymore, but what I do is pay close attention to my first feelings of the day--- Why? in our Writings there is much written about the next life, and how we can't possibly perceive a spiritual realm while in a mortal frame, yet the dream state is but a tiny glimpse , into another world, where you see without eyes open, hear while seemingly unconscious, yes, even fly-- experience colours, places, persons, while that mortal frame remains inert and semi- lifeless on the bed---- I don't remember my dreams of last night, but I awoke with a strong feeling---- so strong I wanted to share it as soon as i could--- it was no small coincidence that on the day we decide to go to keji, I write about it, what should appear-- a token from Chris, But this morning- I heardhim clearly---"I AM GOING WITH YOU TO KEJI !" This picture of Mike and Chris was taken at Keji, twenty years ago !!!! I am happy !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Its moments like that you cherish forever , And great to have that feeling - I love the picture too .

July 18, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Wonderful reflection, memories in outdoor settings are sometimes the most vivid ones as all of our senses are involved in the experience. I am sure if you try you might be able to remember the warmth of the sun on the back of your neck, or the rustling of the wind through your hair or the sound of joyful giggles of your boys as the boat tipped from side to side unexpectedly, or the smell that accompanies the rich brown water of lakes, or the scent in the trees as you walked to your tent, or the sweetness of wildberries that you might have discovered in the wild... All of these things remind you that your memories did exist in a certain time and place...

July 19, 2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger houseband00 said...

Now, you've got me humming Bacharach!

Enjoy your day! =)

July 19, 2006 1:21 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Yeah, I don't mind if you link to my blog...

G.

July 19, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

*S* Of course he said he's coming wiht you, he loved Keji, and he is happy that you are going...
I remember swimming at the falls.. and canoing with Chris and Uncle Frank..we had alot of fun...You'll have a good time I am sure, take pictures..
Love Tam

July 19, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I am desperately trying to catch up on all the blogs I missed. Nannan, read my e-mail I sent today. I would love to blog it, but I can't.

July 21, 2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home