Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Chris Amon" Inlet



I'm not going crazy folks-- it has occurred to me how difficult it is for people to find Chris' s website-- do a google search for Chris Amon, he's a famous race car driver with hundreds of pages on the web -a New Zealander I think, but he's not my chris, no mention of the "real" Chris Amon-- I was thinking how lucky I was that Gillian ran into Maryn, that Maryn remembered his website name, that they even spoke of Chris, and finally, a message was left--- more than words--- Chris touched a lot of lives in his short lifespan, so I am hoping by repeating his name enough times, this webspace, instead of just being my freaking outlet, will also become an inlet for those in search of Chris Amon, Christopher Ryan Amon, the red-haired guitar playing guy from Yarmouth Nova Scotia--- that should cover all the bases - If you've been directed to this page through a google search, I'm his mom, leave a comment, or check out his website through the link to your left---- here's hoping!!!

Jennah just told me in order for google to pick it up, I should have his name at least four times , so here goes---Chris Amo n, Chris Amon, Chris Amon, Chris Amon, Chris Amon, Chris Amon, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Chris Amon Yarmouth nova scotia, Christopher Amon, Chris Amon nova scotia, chris amon nova scotia, chris amon yarmouth nova scotia----

I see I've attracted a spam artist----please don't click on the blue link under the anonymous comment- I may have to change my comment settings, but would hate to not allow anyone to comment-- does anyone know aboout these pests?? OK it's gone now, I just deleted it--

9 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

It was quite a nice surprise to be able to check out the website... I am glad Maryn mentioned it as we were chatting under the Holy Trinity Bell tower during the concert of the Bells.

It's been great to be in contact with you again Sue.

G.

July 20, 2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hi LJLC-- hope it gets some bites--Ryan is a nice name!!!! love ya

And G: It was beyond great for me--will tell the rest of the story tomorrow-- i think--nice that our paths recrossed--

July 20, 2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Can't wait for the rest of the story!
G.

PS BUT now that you've got me into blogging, how can you possibly think of going away camping so I will not have any blogs to read! hehehe

July 20, 2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

As much as i want to go camping, I am going to really miss the people of the blog world-- and the first thing I do when we get back, after patting Billy and kissing Alexis, of course, will be to read all the posts I've missed--

July 20, 2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger houseband00 said...

Hi Nan,

What a beautiful and selfless thing you have done. =)

Have a safe holiday!

July 20, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Thank you HB- will be thinking of you and D--and all the "friends of the blog!!!"

July 20, 2006 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everybody-
A friend sent me this and I need to share it.
This morning when the Lord opened a window to Heaven, He saw me and asked, "My child, what is your greatest wish for today?"
I responded, "Lord, please take care of the person who is reading this message, their family and their special friends. They deserve it and I loved them very much."
The love of God is like an ocean, you can see its beginning, but not its end.
Angels exist, but sometimes, since they don't have wings, we call them FRIENDS.
Thank you for the love and care I can feel through cyberspace, as I share about my dear, precious sister.
This weelkend isgoing to be bittersweet, but we will treasure every moment.

Love to all.

CDR

July 20, 2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Diane, I have experienced that quote, and you are one of those angels to me-- and so you're called upon again-- we're here to help you too--love you!!

July 21, 2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger H said...

and another
CHRIS AMON
CHRIS AMON
CHRIS AMON
for good measure.

August 03, 2006 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home