Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wasn't That a Party!!!

Just got back from Dan's birthday party- which was actually Tammie's going away party- which she had figured out- I don't want to steal Teahound's thunder, but the food- There was deep fried turkey, barbecued pork roast, salmon, hamburgs, chicken, salads galore, lasagna, desserts, and I am stuffed- can't breathe stuffed, feel like I'm going to explode stuffed- isn't that a mortal sin- what's it called? Anyway, it was nice to see everyone, and I have lots of pictures, but I'll send them to teahound to post as she sees fit-
I was wondering about the Olay- total effects night cream- the ad says it fights the seven signs of aging- But it didn't say WHAT they were- and I need to know- I know there are 7 dwarves, 7 wonders of the world, 7 days in a week, but what are the seven signs of aging--I just realized that I haven't checked my email in days- when I"m at the computer, well, if you're reading this, you know what I've been doing!
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Yummy looking food! Too bad you gave up on Hello - next time I come up maybe we'll look at it.

June 11, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Wow, what a feast! Sounded like a great party. I was fast asleep when Nannan posted this blog as I had been up since 5:00 a.m. or so! Well almost time for Coro Street..will 'blog' later.

June 11, 2006 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home