Sunday, June 25, 2006

Too Young-------

Operative words today- mildew, damp, musty- brain rot !!!
Notice the common theme in pics? (they were empty- moms- honest- just a drop or two-no Mandy, that's not coffee on his lips, trust me, ) I'm so glad I'm not Britney Spears and the papparazi were stalking my every move- this would really get me in trouble!!! Was watching the scrolling script on CNN ,and noted a study to determine the effects of drinking coffee too soon, in life, not in the day!!! I need that steady stream of caffeine pulsating through my cold inert veins- Trouble is, they , didn't report on the conclusions- a lot of good that was-
Another study found that rats living in sewers and filth were healthier than rats living in antispectic lab conditions--- Think about that- Are the results of all rat experiments transferrable to humans? Maybe Mike can answer that, having previous experience with rats, in a lab setting, I might add, although I do remember his two pet rats, Ace and Gary, who, by the way died shortly after giving them to his little brother Philip, leaving us to deal with the trauma and aftereffects!!!! Back to the study, I digress, Does that really mean that WE would be healthier living in sewers and filth-- good news for me, bad news for Teahound-----No really, how does that study apply to anything but rats--------- Mikki used to have a company of rats- don't know the collective noun for rats either, but I did find out about ducks- a raft of ducks, or a paddle of ducks- just in case you were wondering- Here comes Frank with my Tim's -----

8 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Looks like coffee to me :-) and while i am reading this with him on my lap he says " i like coffee" ha ha !!!

June 25, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Oh No, I've been busted- he's getting too smart-- it won't happen again, I promise,,,,trust me !!

June 25, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

I have a co-worker addicted to coffee - the one who injured himself on the ATV. I wonder if there is a connection?

June 25, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Addicted to coffee--- where'd you get that idea, no,no, we just collect empty cups-----

June 25, 2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger houseband00 said...

Hi Nan,

Seeing the pictures of your grandchildren made me remember D's own baby photos.

I ended up going through our photo albums. Alas, these were back in the pre-digicam days. I wanted to share them with everyone, too.

Have a great day!

June 25, 2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Because you asked...

Nope, results of rats do not necessarily relate to humans. Welcome to science. Rats have similar systems as us (immune systems etc), but rats are suggestive, as are any primate. You can NEVER know for sure unless you test humans.

Science is only "educated" guess-work.

Ace and Gary died because rats are hyper sensitive to their setting and require about a week to aclimatize and I don't think they got the peace they needed with Phil... Sorry man.

June 25, 2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Mikki had at least 27 rats at one time. It was not all her fault. Be careful, when buying a female rat from a pet store..she may be pregnant! Sorry, haven't been around much..not feeling well. I

June 26, 2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hope you're feeling better Tuffysmom, thanks for the sci. info Mike, and houseband - and houseband, I'd love to see baby pictures of D- he's already in my heart- I use a scanner for the old pics, but I'm sure you know about that!!!

June 26, 2006 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home