Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Thought from Frank



A Thought

Mothers, Fathers, Daughters, Sons, Sisters, Brothers
And still they come
Grand, and Great Grand, and on it goes
Where it ends, only God knows
We age, this day becomes the past
The old homestead overrun with grass
The foot falls of our family linger
When mother, father, daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, pass
Its more than their foot fall that echoes here
Its their hearts, their souls we hold fast
Be happy, be happy, be happy, is what I hear
From those who have passed, those who are near
Mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, brothers, sisters,
The greats, and still they come!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

What a lovely 'Thought'. I know in my heart that they want us to be happy, but sometimes it is very hard. I really miss Max a lot..he was like a son to me.
By the way, what comment are you talking about...I can't find it.
Thanks again for those comforting words Frank.
I love you all....Tuffysmom

June 12, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

What comment are you talking about when you ask what comment are you talking about- i'm completely confused--as usual---

June 12, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh my God! I read the dream. That's amazing! I find it hard to read his blog, although I did add it to my favorites. It's so obvious how much he loves his wife and little boy.

June 12, 2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home