Thursday, June 22, 2006

THIS IS NOT AN AD .......ok, it is

Found this gem about a year ago, and it became a keeper- a vital link in the chain of my oft repeated meal cycle-- Not only is it simple to prepare, the chops are oh so moist and "cut with a fork" tender- important factor for those of us with less than adequate grinders--Then for some obscure reason, they disappeard off the shelves - Sobeys, Superstore, Red&White- nowhere to be found- UNTIL - the giant WalMart came to town- My supply ran out tonight- gourmet dinner- So Frank, the provider of food, will have to make a special Bag'n Season run- Try it out and let me know- was I right? I'm not working for the company, but am open to accepting gratitude for endorsement of their product- cash only please. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Will try it out for sure...thanks for the tip.

June 23, 2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Maybe Wal-Mart will give me a cut-

June 23, 2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home