Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Thoughts for Dummies

Don't mean to insult any reader with my title, was inspired by Dr. Ruth's new book- CLICKING ON THE LINK AT YOUR WORKPLACE MAY LEAD TO DISMISSAL !!!
1. Matt Lauer -Britney Spears interview: couldn't get past her chomping gum and his bare feet in shoes- that's as bad as wearing socks with sandals!!!
2. Namibia- new birthing capital of the world
3. Pictures of a dead al-Zarqawi - wasn't it not too long ago the US cried foul when pictures of their fallen soldiers were gallantly displayed??
4. Canada leading the world in their ban of teflon, non-stick cookware-- darn, too late for me- I spent a fortune on those non-stick frying pans-- but maybe we're safe because the food actually sticks- unless that means we've already ingested the carcinogenic compounds?
5. Trying to pass a bill against "drowsy driving"--hm, how will that be measured or enforced?
6. The tv show Grey's Anatomy- based on true stories- yes, even the pregnant man- his football sized tumour had traces of teeth and bones, and he tested positive on a pregnancy test--- It's the delivery I'd be worried about!!!
7. I can't think of number seven, but if you've read this far, then perhaps my title is apt. Care to share your random thoughts with this dummy???

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I only saw a part of the interview long enough to notice Matt's bare feet..ewwww!
Know nothing about Namibia!!!!
At least they washed al-Zarqawi's face...ewwwww!
I never liked the taste of food on teflon..I use cast iron frying pans...they don't stick either.
Drowsy driving...I agree..can't be measured. Maybe in long haul truckers and taxi drivers..but not the average stupid person.
Didn't watch the TV Show Grey's Anatomy. It was probably a parasitic twin..I saw a show about that on TLC.
So, I think I've covered all your points.
The stores here in New Glasgow have devised a way to open on Sunday.
They separate all their departments into partitions..the allowed amount of square feet...have separate cash registers...and open that way..as if they were all separate stores! True story.
Sobey's and Superstore are doing that and will be open this Sunday.
Heard it on the radio!

June 23, 2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Bet the government will find a way to stop these stores "satanic" practices--- tongue in cheek
You're right teahound- The Namibia thing was where Angelina had her baby, Britney Spears is looking into, and the gov't said they've had a flood of inquiries from other "rich' preggies-- female kind-

June 23, 2006 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home