Tuesday, June 13, 2006

NOTE TO SELF !!!!



Self ::: Take the Crestor at Noon, the Nytol at night !!!! How hard can that be?
After my revolting doggie post, I took a nap, feeling somewhat drowsy,after mistaking nytol for crestor, in the middle of a deep sleep, the phone rings- PC party candidate reminding me to vote-- $%%^&&;& Fall asleep again-
phone rings- NDP John Deveau wondering when we're going to vote--- I had been undecided, but am now distinctly leaning towards the Liberal candidate WHO DID NOT WAKE ME UP TODAY!!!! No, I didn't neglect the baby, she was visiting her other grandmother - Why doesn't Nytol work that good at night???

5 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I voted today. But I'm not telling for whom I voted. Politcal arguments do not amuse me. At least you didn't have them walk into your BEDROOM while you were asleep!!!!!!!
I'll give you a hint..not Liberal!

June 13, 2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I'll give you a hint---orange---That's true, your John Hamm story still takes first place!!!! But look at all the blogging mileage, oops, I mean metrage, we got out of it.

June 13, 2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Jim says he voted one way..but I don't believe him. I can usually tell when he's lying..but I can't believe he voted that way...I voted in complete ignorance...I have no idea what any of their platforms are.

June 13, 2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

He must have come to the orange side???

June 13, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I just voted because I wanted to exercise my 'whatever it is that you exercise when you vote'. It's the only exercise I get.

June 13, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home