Friday, June 23, 2006

Late Breaking News!!!


Frank just handed me the phone, and said "It's the Prime Minister's Office on the line" Me;Yeah, right- who is it?
Frank- No really, it's Steven Harper's office calling you--Oh God, I think, what did I write in my blog? Did I say something that CSIS might have read? Every guilty act I"ve ever committed, (none, of course) whirls through my head like a fast forward video --Give me that phone!!! "Hello"
"Yes, this is Steven Harper's office calling- party volunteers tell us you are a supporter."
Me, "What?" She repeats her opening with an added is that right?
"I'm not prepared to answer that" I say She says, "Sorry, good-bye""
The number on my phone display is 613-667-9649 in case you want to get in touch with the Prime Minister--doesn't beat the John Hamm story, but shook me up!!!


Frank just walked in the room and asked me what they wanted- I told him to read my blog- we seem to be communicating much better these days- but now I'm wishing I had gone along with the caller-

3 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

What is CSIS?

June 23, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Canadian Secret Intelligence- someting like the CIA

June 23, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Call the number back.
By the way, I've decided to show the original post when I comment, to make sure I don't miss any important points.
Now, about the 'every guilty act'...hmmmm, I question that..hehehehehe.
And, yes, communication is very important in a marriage.

June 23, 2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home