Thursday, May 11, 2006

Who controls the flickie?


Lesson one in socialization of our female family members- She who controls the flickie, rules!! Lesson 2, get to the bed first- it's much more comfortable and your sleep won't be disturbed by loud and annoying space noises!! Looking forward to Survivor tonight, and the big finale on Sunday night. But I am concerned about Thursday nights thereafter- what to look forward to? I wonder how our father is enjoying the Willie Nelson concert in Halifax? Another rainy day today- Thank God- gives me an excuse for not hanging any clothes out on the line which I nagged Frank about putting up for the last year- and I didn't have to feel badly about not going for a walk with Billy the dog=We haven't walked in quite awhile and we're both getting fat, but the low fat dog food he's eating just doesn't work for me= That pesky tooth problem, hard to chew. Fifteen minutes till showtime, gotta get ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey..what a cutie-pie. She looks very comfy. Don't worry about Thursdays..usually Big Brother is on all summer..that is one of my favorite shows.
love, sis

May 12, 2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. How do you get the title in your message?

May 12, 2006 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home