Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Whatta Hunk!!!


Frank was getting a little upset that I only posted "bad" pictures of him, so this should make him happy !!!
This was way back before he knew what was in store for him- wedded bliss!!!His sister Jackie used to make money by selling his pictures to girls- As far as I am concerned there are no bad pictures of him-
Good thing odors don't transfer through computers- I just put on a big fish chowder, but am having second thoughts about using that spanish onion- purple fish chowder???
My pet peeve for today is telemarketers and unwanted phone calls- Everyday I get a recorded call from 709-753-3603 telling me to call another nnumber beginning with 877 and I should ask for Linda Foster, or Richard or Tony- today's accent was distinctly newfoundlander- Now I have no intention of calling back persons unknown for reasons unknown- they don't even identify a person they wish to contact- and we know there are multitudes of people at this address- the possibilities are endless- but most likely a bill collecter seeking out one of my offspring- There's a collection agency in Ontario threatening to take Chris to court for some unpaid bill- Good luck with that guys! Another lesson learned too late- don't name your child exactly the same as yours- not good for the credit rating- and Philip, don't ever help a buddy out by signing a two year contract for a cell phone you have no intention of using or paying for, and the bill is increasing daily- The friend and the phone have long since disappeared- So Linda, Richard, or Tony, leave me alone!!!
At Frenchy's yesterday, I bought a cook book to put with the other 5o collecting dust on the shelf- I have a thing for cookbooks, thinking someday I may actually reproduce that picture- never happens, That day has finally come, and I cook less than I did when I was working- and when I do cook- always the same cycle of kraft dinner, shepherd's pie, goulash, pork chops, and fish chowder---But the pictures look so pretty!!I also replenished my wardrobe with XL t-shirts- my working child-care attire- I go through 2 or 3 a day, they should make bibs for the caregivers, not the babies- my new fragrance is eau d'puke-
I solved two "hard" sudoku puzzles this morning- and may advance to the difficult level-
I am posting early so all my attention may be focused on American Idol tonight- even though I'm not emotionally invested in either contestant- I was going to vacume, but the cleaner is behind the door downstairs- Oh well- there's always tomorrow- well, not always!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

What a cutie-pie!!! How come you didn't notice him when you were at school?? Too busy trying to drive Mom crazy..hahahaha. We don't get unwanted calls anymore, because we only have cell phones and nobody knows our number. I hardly ever solve hard sudoku puzzles. If you read my blog you may understand why!!! Sob sob sob. I always knew you were smarter than me.
You know, I used to put a towel over my shoulder when holding a baby...just a thought....(:-

May 23, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I might have spoken too soon, the one I thought I had solved, wasn't, and it's been driving me crazy all day, I wish dad had never mentioned them ! #$%%^&
Towel, t-shirt, it all comes out in the wash, which is still out on the line- may not come down for awhile- Darn puzzlea!!

May 23, 2006 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home