Thursday, May 18, 2006

This trumps Tuffy!!!


Julio (who-lee- oh)is part of Jennah's menagarie- This beautiful Siamese specimen resides downstairs, mostly "behind the door" but ever crafty, quite often makes his way upstairs to terrorize the upstairs cats, who, like the upstairs dwellers, are inactive, old, and lazy! The trouble with Julio is that he thinks he is a baby, and, like his brother Brutus, wails and cries whenever he is left without human companionship. Have you ever heard a Siamese cat cry? It's worse than a baby- and we know about babies!
Am thrilled that the hippies won Amazing Race- but the question is- are they a couple? If so, they put us all to shame- they were so nice to each other, positive, cheerful, indomitable spirits, funloving, you know, like all us married couples !! Not !!Frank and I could never go on that show, forget the bunjee jumping or skydiving, we can't drive together very long without sparks flying- And I wouldn't want the world to pity Frank- having to put up with me- Anyway, they deserve the million- Did you see that new airbus land at Heathrow- 8 stories high and holds 550 people- There are only certain airports it can land at- so what if there was a midflight emergency- No, getting on a two story airplane to Australia was the ulitimate for me-I still have problems getting on elevators!! Richard Hurlburt, our MLA stopped by to leave his propaganda- I have no idea who the leaders are- I don't even know who our premier is, but I do know with certainty that dad is thinking- Why don't you watch Canadian news? I think I will even vote for Richard this time-

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I had a Siamese cat once..and boy, I know what you mean about the crying!
I don't think the Hippies are gay...I think they didn't care too much about the money...they just wanted to have fun..and they did have a lot of setbacks along the way. Personally I think it would be worse if Michelle and I went on the amazing race...we wouldn't make it to picking up our luggage...hahaha.
I missed the huge plane landing...shoot.
Neither Jim nor I know who the premier of N.S. is..he said "some guy from Cape Breton". Gads...but who cares anyway...does anything ever change?

May 18, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! The Amazing Race has just been ruined for me!!!!! I watch it a bit as it's on after Lost, and everything down here is several months behind, old couple just got kicked out of the race!!! AH well, what do you do, it's just a show... I'll still watch, I just have to watch what I say to Bec...

May 21, 2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home