Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pandora


A friend of mine directed me to a great music site- Go to Pandora.com- and you can set up your personal radio station, contiunous streaming, based on your interests. There is a short trial period, then you will need to register- all free- easy- but look up an American zip code number, which you will need to register. Do a seacrch on Google for US zip codes. It introduces you to new and various artists in the same genre you have chosen. Thanks Ross, for pointing me there.
Lots of visistors today, dad and jimmy came up, before the hockey game, and Jason was here with Monisa and Dawson- I don't think we've seen them since Christmas, so that was a treat- They played on the trampoline and gave the V-Smile game system a try.
Speaking of hockey, I'm sick of it- That means I have to wake up early on Sunday mornings to watch Corornation Street- When will it end!!!!! Still too cold to hang out clothes- yahoo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I like hanging out clothes, just hate bringing them in. Nobody called me on Mother's Day..boohoo. I'm not surprised though.

May 14, 2006 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home