Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ole Blue Eyes


Don't let the blue eyes fool you- this dog is a beast!!! He resides downstairs behind a closed door, but can be heard frequently growling, deep, throaty, growls, going to eat you growls, whenever he is left alone or hears the approach of unknown footsteps!! So Beware- He particularly dislikes the male gender- as Frank can testify- one day foraaging for wood, he opened "the door" and experienced the fangs of Brutus on his lower leg- It's a wonder that dog is still alive- but we do love our daughter, "baggage" and all!!! Brutus is an alpha dog, dominant, as is our upstairs dog, Billy- and n"er the two shall meet again- one day they met on the landing, it was not pretty!!!!!
I'm actually missing the Amazing Race, to post this- amazing!!! ButI am trying to hurry to see the end- Study meeting tonight- taking care of Alexis, still eating chili, still smoking, still not walking or hanging out clothes- Chery is going to join our blogging gang- looking forward to her posts- keep working on dad, fireguy!!
Big news today- Sir Paul McCartney and Lady Heather Mills are separating- amicably they say- sure- no prenup- she could possibly get $4,000,000,000 -yes that is billion- not bad pay for sleeping with Paul for four years- maybe they should have been tending to their marriage instead of worrying about baby seals being slaughtered in NL. It's quite a reality check, seeing the 63 year old former hearthrob- He used to be so young and handsome, seems like yesterday I was in the thick of Beatlemania, swooning over him, and now he's 63!!!! How does that happen-

3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Gadzooks!!! What planet is that thing from???

May 17, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Scary looking doggie. I heard about the breakup of Sir Paul McCartney and his bride. Too bad...I like him. But I used to hate the Beatles and you used to play them incessantly, driving me out of my 16 year old mind!!! But, I think I probably just hated them because you liked them..and I was a nerd..I was into Pat Boone at the time....Yuck!! Check out my blog...pictures are there, they are small, but you can save them and enlarge them if you want. Later..

May 17, 2006 10:55 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

By the way, if you want Michelle to join us, you'd better ask her. She won't for me. Keep bugging her.

May 18, 2006 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home