Monday, May 08, 2006

My Gals


This is a picture of my two favourite gals- Jennah and Alexis (a Jennah lookalike)
Of course I think they're beautiful- Didn't make it too long before the smoking urge took over- and nicotine wins again. Will have to wait until next Monday, or June 1, or Jan 1, 2007!!!
No babysitting today, except of course Austin from four to six. I finally discovered a game system I could actually play- V-Tech Vsmile for 3 to 7 year olds- Cooked a roast from M&M meat store- first time I ever cooked a roast that I could even chew, not having a complete set of upper and lower teeth that meet- Their lasagna was good too- tried that last week- Frank is watching space channel as usual, and I am just waiting for another reality show - we have separate tvs- I usually get to the bedroom first- Is it just me or is anyone else sick of seeing Tom Cruise promote his new movie, his religion, his ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home