Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Jolly Jumper !


Welcome to Amon's Amusement Park for Infants- Just when we thought we could close for the season, along comes Alexis, and back out come Austin's toys- (I knew not to have that yard sale against the advice of my better half-) We have a circuit of activity stations - jolly jumping is one, and sitting with the support of a toilet seat shaped pillow another, along with four or five others, soon to be pictured- Her favourite center by far is the lap station, sucking on bottle activity- all other events hold her attention for about fifteen minutes- The good news, she is gaining more control of her hands and can now navigate her thumb to her mouth- the bad news- everything goes in the mouth-
Busy Busy day---for Frank- moving Philip back- one more downstairs dweller- at least he doesn't have pets!! After the move, Frank tried out his new whipper-snipper-
For those suffering from blog deprivation due to the absence of some of our regulars, go to your dashboard and check out Blogs of Note in the bottom right corner- I wonder if any of our blogs will become noteworthy- Jason, if you're reading this, your blog cannot be found- it is lost somewhere in cyberspace-
Just a question, not complaining- but why is it that people who are capable of dirtying dishes, cannot wash them!!!! And where have all my teaspoons gone? And the little frying pan? Just asking, no offense intended-----
Just returned from pooper scooping duties- those cats are pitiful- all three were at the door, waiting expectantly for fireguy or Traveling Man, and when they saw us, the trio turned away in disgust- so forlorn- are you feeling guilty yet?? Did you hear that thunder last night? Usually it doesn't phase me, but I thought for sure it was the apocalypse, the whole earth seemed to shake, and I braced myself for the ensuing tsunami- Didn't happen, obviously, at least not here- Indonesia wasn't so lucky- enough for now- Oh, one more thing, Talked to Michae on the phone last night, says he picked up html in about 15 minutes, says it's not that complicated, now I'd like to know what book he used, or is he just being his usual cheeky self?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's soo cute, I love her so much!
Try to have a good day, the new template looks good!
Love Jen

May 28, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I have calmed down considerably, Dad to the rescue- what would we do without him and cell phones- so your baby is in good hands- It's obvious how much you love her, now you know how I love you- mom

May 28, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

your computer was just trying to prove a point to you, teahound, remeber the remarks about putting the tv ahead of the computer?? I guess your fried couldn't get it going- hope it's not fatal!!

May 28, 2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I meant to write friend- but maybe your computer is fried? Wish this program had a spell check-

May 28, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Teahound, he IS lying on an old rug that hasn't been vacumed in a looooooong time!!!!

May 28, 2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

She is really beautiful baby. And now I have one too!! And soon there will be another little Amon. When will they stop coming? Hehehehe. Poor lonely cats...but they'll get over it. Their brains are very small.

May 29, 2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I got the veiled reference to the absent ones. Sorry about that, but if you read my blog you will understand, I hope. By the way I love your new Template...it's so clean and easy to read.

May 29, 2006 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home