Sunday, May 28, 2006

Gluteus MAXIMUS !!!!!


This should be me, basking in the UV rays, sipping a cold drink, suntan oil at the ready, sunglasses and strawhat, enjoying this beautiful 24 degree day on the deck that Bruce built- Why Elmo? Because I didn’t learn Life Lesson 68 “Don’t throw away all your fat clothes, thinking you’ll never need them again!” None of my last summer’s attire fits- now I’m not just talking zipper won’t quite close, I mean the waist can’t get past the gluteus maximus!!!!In fact it can’t even get close enough for a landing! What a way to ruin a gorgeous day- have to make another trip to Frenchy’s.
On the positive side, I managed to get my new template up- it didn't have preexisting LINKS, so I took a leap of faith, copied the HTML code from my original template, and pasted it in the new one- OOPS- it was too far down, so I repasted it again, and voila, now I have two sets of links and a feeling of accomplishment.
Watched Coronation Street- It was so much better when Richard was in the picture- Took Alexis for a stroll around Maple Grove, and watched Frank burn debris across the road- don't get excited fireguy, he had a permit! Your cats digestive systems a
re working fine, but they're so disgusted when we appear they don't even want to be patted- Hope you guys are having a great time in Calgary-

Michael, what is the html code for putting a border around pictures, or Mikki. I think this template was intended for left handers, it's not as "pretty" as the last one, but reading should be easier on the eyes- and with my claustrophobic tendencies, don't like being confined to the narrow space of the original- a demain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home