Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Enlarge your What?

Checked my email this morning and found this
"S'ensationall revoolution in m'edicine!
-E'n'l'a'r'g'e your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!
-It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!
-Don't lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with results
"
Now, let me make it clear, if I had this appendage, which I don't, would I entrust it to a vendor with such horrific spelling, can't even spell it correctly, and of course wouldn't you want to have references and before and after pictures???? Do you think anyone goes for this and if it didn't work, would you really want to hold them to their guarantee??? Just asking!!!!! Think I'll pass on posting a picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Ok, you and Jimmy convinced me to try this out..check it out at tuffysmom.blog.com..By the way, what's a p"enis? Hahaha...Your sis.

May 10, 2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home